Syracuse Junction Railroad

carrierairconditioningun1950

THE SYRACUSE JUNCTION RAILROAD COMPANY:

Incorporated June 9, 1873. The road was built by The New York Central and Hudson River Railroad Company to take the two freight tracks of its four track system around the city of Syracuse and was opened November 16, 1874. It was leased to The New York Central and Hudson River Railroad Company April 10, 1875, as a legal formality, and on October 7, 1879, was absorbed under authority of law.

Advertisements